View Profile JakesFable

30 Movie Reviews

3 stars just because this made me laugh my butt off. :P

Nice!!

Great start for the Series man. Keep em all coming I love them!

I saw this one a while back so...

I thought I'd review this since I think The Real Legend series is sick. Props man! :)

15 Game Reviews

£194,000

Pretty good, fun pace game for sure.

Totally awesome!

Great job really injoyed it!

Cool..

Pretty cool I guess lol.. Try to adding more to it with differnt scenes instead of the same thing over and over. Thanks for using my song ;)

Kwing responds:

I used it because it's a reflection of my previous 14 submissions. Remember me? I'm the guy that used it in the invisible maze.

262 Audio Reviews

I have never wanted to stab my self in the face so hard before listening to your song, however now that I'm on the verge of death I'm starting to appreciate your song immensely.

This is wack.... but if you want to listen to something good come and check out my newest track I coll-abed with on tootsie10.

Very catchy! :D

Inna way this one reminded me of your Space Pirates not sure why, but I loved how it made put an image in my head of a guy running through town all happy with his suitcase in his hands having a normal great life with a giant smile on his face and mustache. Haha me and my imagination :P But anyways great job keep it up! :D

I have officially left Newgrounds for lift off to bigger and better things in life. After being a part of the site for almost 7 years I can say my experience was nothing short of a great amount of enjoyment. Maybe one day I shall return.. Thank you all!

27, Male