View Profile JakesFable

All 30 Movie Reviews

6 w/ Responses

3 stars just because this made me laugh my butt off. :P

Nice!!

Great start for the Series man. Keep em all coming I love them!

I saw this one a while back so...

I thought I'd review this since I think The Real Legend series is sick. Props man! :)

Haha!!

Now this one is my favorite Real Legend of em all!! Haha Ruto cracked me up when she grabbed link and slammed him into her chest! Great stuff right there! :D

Wow..

Wow this was amazing man.. Must of taken you a year to make this.. By far the greatest Real Legend yet!

Haha!

Reminded me of the average life of a carebear, Great job keep it up ;)

Not Bad...

Pretty funny. Thanks alot for using my song in there and keep up the good work ;)

Very nice.

Looks pretty decent and kinda reminds me of Soul Calibor. But Theres only two problems I see and it's the sound is kinda loud compared to the music and the music just cuts off with a big notice, So just try lowering the sound and maby give my song a good old fade out and then it would be a solid 10. But other than that great job keep it up and thanks alot for the using my song ;)

Slicing-Claws responds:

Thanks man and no problem, but yea I became lazy with the sound lol sorry about that.

But glad you liked it and thanks for the review!

awesome!!!

Very nice and very creative for your first flash, Thanks alot for using my song and great job on the flash keep it up ;)

Awesome it needs an award ;)

Great theme and animation for Pico. Tom Fulp might injoy this if he sees it, Thanks alot for using my song so please make more please ;)

I have officially left Newgrounds for lift off to bigger and better things in life. After being a part of the site for almost 7 years I can say my experience was nothing short of a great amount of enjoyment. Maybe one day I shall return.. Thank you all!

27, Male