World of VirginCraft World of VirginCraft

3 stars just because this made me laugh my butt off. :P

The Real Legend The Real Legend

Nice!!

Great start for the Series man. Keep em all coming I love them!

The Real Legend 2 The Real Legend 2

I saw this one a while back so...

I thought I'd review this since I think The Real Legend series is sick. Props man! :)

The Real Legend 4 The Real Legend 4

Haha!!

Now this one is my favorite Real Legend of em all!! Haha Ruto cracked me up when she grabbed link and slammed him into her chest! Great stuff right there! :D

The Real Legend 3 The Real Legend 3

Wow..

Wow this was amazing man.. Must of taken you a year to make this.. By far the greatest Real Legend yet!

Lulz. 1 Lulz. 1

Haha!

Reminded me of the average life of a carebear, Great job keep it up ;)

Stick's Not dead #1 Stick's Not dead #1

Not Bad...

Pretty funny. Thanks alot for using my song in there and keep up the good work ;)

Sciaphobia Sciaphobia

Haha Great!

Haha this had a pretty good story and looks like it took some time to do, Pretty funny when the hand came out and jacked the mother and father. Great job and thanks for using my Forsaken Moments song ;)

Final Duel[TRAILER] Final Duel[TRAILER]

Very nice.

Looks pretty decent and kinda reminds me of Soul Calibor. But Theres only two problems I see and it's the sound is kinda loud compared to the music and the music just cuts off with a big notice, So just try lowering the sound and maby give my song a good old fade out and then it would be a solid 10. But other than that great job keep it up and thanks alot for the using my song ;)

Slicing-Claws responds:

Thanks man and no problem, but yea I became lazy with the sound lol sorry about that.

But glad you liked it and thanks for the review!

Hallucinating w/o Drugs. Hallucinating w/o Drugs.

omg!~!~!@!@!@!~!~!

Thats freakon crazy! I looked at it for 5 min and omg and everything was spinning once I stoped! This is almost as good Meth...jkjk still awesome though ;)