Art Wars 1.2 Art Wars 1.2

£194,000

Pretty good, fun pace game for sure.

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

Totally awesome!

Great job really injoyed it!

30 Submissions 30 Submissions

Cool..

Pretty cool I guess lol.. Try to adding more to it with differnt scenes instead of the same thing over and over. Thanks for using my song ;)

Kwing responds:

I used it because it's a reflection of my previous 14 submissions. Remember me? I'm the guy that used it in the invisible maze.

Windows Doors Demo Windows Doors Demo

haha..

I went to RuneScape and it was like loading gay graphics pretty funny man keep it up thanks for using my song ;)

Archawn responds:

No problem! I really love your music. It's awesome! :-D

Cursor Quest Cursor Quest

Omg Amazing!!

Wow this is incredibly fun, greatly put together, and has some awesome areas in it, Must of taken alot of work. Thanks alot for using my song and great job on the game!!!

blue-mess responds:

Haha, wow you're the author of the happy times!
Thanks a lot for your song - I just knew I had to use it :) It did take me a while to make. Tyvm for your review!

SC Guitar Maniac Dx 3 SC Guitar Maniac Dx 3

Wow..

An awesome guitar hero like game you got here, One the best on Newgrounds ;)

Dark Maze Dark Maze

REALLY GREAT!!!

The game was pretty fun, pretty challenging, and very well put together, Great job on everything in here and thanks for useing my song ;)

Kwing responds:

What can I say? It's really good.

Api game V.2. Api game V.2.

Pretty sweet...

The game was pretty fun just a few gliches in it and you could only see half the score but thats ok man ;)

Schmastalukas responds:

What kind of glitches. Maybe if you tell me what they are, i could fix them. Send me a pm if you want to. Thanks for the review.

I'll be Lightning I'll be Lightning

Very nice...

I love the graphics and gameplay its just incredible! You get a 10 and a 5 for sure!

Armor's Dressup Game Armor's Dressup Game

Very nice lol...

Very neat and well drawn, I like when you put Homer Simpsan as a pet lol I couldn't stop laughing... Great job keep it up ;)