Come My Way Come My Way

The Kleenex box your playing on reminds me of a orchestra of rubber bands being processed through Gerard Way's mouth-anus, any ways with those criticisms out of the way nice melody and chord progression, and get some better equipment for gods sake.-Tootsie10

also come check out the song Tootsie10 and I produced, Its VAPORWAVE!

Karmakosm responds:

haha. thanks for the mental picture and the advice! I'll check it out!

Happiness [ogbonna] ii Happiness [ogbonna] ii

I have never wanted to stab my self in the face so hard before listening to your song, however now that I'm on the verge of death I'm starting to appreciate your song immensely.

I Must Believe Your Love I Must Believe Your Love

This is wack.... but if you want to listen to something good come and check out my newest track I coll-abed with on tootsie10.

fallout 4 reviews fallout 4 reviews

This makes me want to staple my nuts to the side of my leg and go for a brisk jog, all well being pegged with a Fallout 4 disk! - RionTheProducer also check out my buddy JakesFables new song Its right before yours on most recently submitted

-Western Adventures- -Western Adventures-

Very catchy! :D

Inna way this one reminded me of your Space Pirates not sure why, but I loved how it made put an image in my head of a guy running through town all happy with his suitcase in his hands having a normal great life with a giant smile on his face and mustache. Haha me and my imagination :P But anyways great job keep it up! :D

life's serenade life's serenade

Wow!

I see how it kinda sounds like Harry Potter with the little Flute solo around 46 seconds. But by far greatly orchestrated, not too often I hear music like this other from MaestroRage bein this great. You did such a great job! Keep it up because I would love to hear more from ya! :)

(B7) Combustion Dynasty (B7) Combustion Dynasty

Absolutly amazing!

The faded tremolo triplets with the drums and hats created an absolute epic guitar melody and also sounds like it would be really fun to play to in Guitar Hero or Rock band. You did some damn good justice with this one man that it gave me goosebumps which is quite impressive to do for me haha, Also I really like the wolf howling sound effects around the end of the song, ends it really well and mysterious-like. Great job man, will be looking forward to listening to some more of your stuff!

Burn7 responds:

Hehe... I'm glad you noticed the trips! It's the thing that makes the song special for me :)

I'm glad you liked it overall though, thanks! :DDD

Daggerfall theme ( HE ) Daggerfall theme ( HE )

Hell yeah!!

Elderscrolls has always been amazing.. This Theme did really stick out with the Morrowind theme song. Amazing, Thanks for sharing man!

DJ Babokon - Coming Home DJ Babokon - Coming Home

Don't let them Zero bombers get you down! :D

You are doing great! I love the melody to this song, but for some reason in the weirdest way it reminds me of Paper Mario, haha :P Great job man keep doing your thing! :)

DJ-Babokon responds:

Thanks :)

Oxygen - SG Oxygen - SG

Catchy as heck! Aha :D

This song just made me wanna get up and start dancing! I'm not much of Trance fan but this one is fantastic! Great job, I'd love to hear more from ya for sure! :)